Big triton router still for sale at Bilston B&Q

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, thanks for the heads up.

I'm tempted to drive over -you are in Staffs???

forgive my ignorance but where is Bilston B&Q

Worth mentioning to the staff that they are available in other stores for £50.
If it shows up on their system they will honour that price, leaves you £50 to spend on cutters !!!

Hi Lurker,

There was only 1 left at Bilston this afternoon, BTW Bilston is in Wolverhampton.

harry

Forgive my ignorance.....but is this router being discontinued or is it just that B & Q are discontinuing it :?:

Cheers

Certainly the latter and there have been suggestions for the former too.

Maybe our resident Triton demonstrator knows more????

It seems that buyit and queue are re-aligning their stores to be a bit more Homebase like and less DIY.
Bear in mind that the same group has B&Q, Screwfix mail order, screwfix trade counters, The Trade Depot (new just starting out by moving into the most run down B&Q sites) each chasing after a section of the buying public/small trader market.

Bob

Cheers for the info :)

I'm after a router for dedicated table use and i'm interested in either the Trition or the Trend T11

If a Trition is available at <100 quid then i think it's going to be the winner.

I've a couple of warehouses local to me that are being re-furbished......looks like a trip to both tomorrow :D

Cheers

dartford did mine at £50 mention it as they will price match
i also got got the router table at £60 from belvedere both in kent

Nailer":2ehltx3r said:
Forgive my ignorance.....but is this router being discontinued or is it just that B & Q are discontinuing it?

If a Trition is available at <100 quid then i think it's going to be the winner.
The Triton range was pulled from B & Q at the instigation of Triton. The router(s) will NOT be discontinued, nor will any of the Triton range, with the possible exception of the Cordless Plunge Drill. In fact, I've just had a brand new product to try, comment on and review, but I can't say any more yet, as it won't be released until probably September 2008. I'm expecting more new products to arrive throughout the year.

BTW, Nailer, the big router is still a winner at its full retail price! :)

Ray.

I can only offer a personal opinion and I think it's partially because of the impending change of focus that B & Q intends to implement shortly, partially because they knew now't about the products, nor showed any interest in supporting them.

Ray.

There where non left at either warehouse :( ..........but i've decided that the Triton is the one for me.

Ebay it is then.......hopefully i'll get one cheaper than retail :D

the table was just the top which the router clips into fence etc.
and made a frame for top to sit into and works very well.

Nailer":31wowt9g said:
There where non left at either warehouse :( ..........but i've decided that the Triton is the one for me.

Ebay it is then.......hopefully i'll get one cheaper than retail :D

Tritontoolshave the TRB001 for £185 with free delivery in 2-3 days and you would get a warranty. Some of the Ebay "bargains" charge high postage/shipping costs and I'm not sure about making a warranty claim later. I have no connection with Triton tools, just a satisfied customer.

Back