Best Xmas present tool wise…

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flh801978

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
The best Xmas tool i received was this fantastic screwdriver set by “elemen’tary “
A very nicely made cabinet screwdriver with beech handle brass furule and a collet type lock to stop the bits falling out
And a stubby driver
All with 9 bits
5C1C7E4F-FB52-4033-8DDE-6E5FFE44B0E6.jpeg

What did you all get?

My one is much later. The Singer 201K Spitfire aluminium 1956 model. They both sail through leather.
When we cleared out the mother-in-laws house after she passed we found 2 very old singers, haven't really looked at them to see model numbers etc, are theylikely to be of any value?

My one is much later. The Singer 201K Spitfire aluminium 1956 model. They both sail through leather.
I've seen a video of a 99 going through 4 layers of denim 4 layers of us military canvas and two layers of 3mmish leather like it was paper. dread to think what a simarlar quality machine today would cost. I paid £46 with post which is a bargain with motor conversion

I've seen a video of a 99 going through 4 layers of denim 4 layers of us military canvas and two layers of 3mmish leather like it was paper. dread to think what a simarlar quality machine today would cost. I paid £46 with post which is a bargain with motor conversion
You can replace the bulb with an LED to give a whiter, stronger and cooler light too.

I got nothing, I may have posted that already. But I've bought myself a pile of stuff lately, so no big deal.

Including in my nothing is one of those boot brush things you'd find on a farm - so I can finally rub my shoes over it when going through the shop into the carpeted basement and not vacuum the entry area 4 times a day.

Only got that about 16 years too late. But better late than never.

Back