Axminster + UKW...Special Event! details update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Chapman":9t17o8jr said:
This is all getting a bit confusing :? I'm assuming that the evening event is the evening with Deneb mentioned in the original post. That was to take place during the week before the main event. Now it's after the 14th. If that's correct, is it still an evening with Deneb :?

Confused from Bookham :? :?
Additionally confused from Wilton...need to email Ian again. Hold fire - Rob

OK...another communication from Ian has dropped in and here's the current situation.
Denib will be doing our SE event as the demonstrator and Ian has suggested that if the event is held on the evening of the 15th Feb (that's saved Toms goolies :lol: ) then Tom LN may well be persuaded to attend as well - Rob

That sounds fabby. I'll be there with Totes on.

This looks like it might be a runner then. Just to confirm, so there's no confusion :oops: :oops: :

The evening of the 15th Feb (exact timings tbc) at the High Wycombe branch of Axminster.

So far, those attending are: Wizer, Paul C - Rob

woodbloke":3olzlg6h said:
This looks like it might be a runner then. Just to confirm, so there's no confusion :oops: :oops: :

The evening of the 15th Feb (exact timings tbc) at the High Wycombe branch of Axminster.

i'm probably in - unless swimbo wants to go away for valentines weekend of course.

woodbloke":kikvhwgj said:

And me !

Can team up on the travel if you want Rob if you are going via Basingstoke, I can do the second leg to High Wycombe........

Cheers, Paul :D

paulm":15s1xnai said:
woodbloke":15s1xnai said:

And me !

Can team up on the travel if you want Rob if you are going via Basingstoke, I can do the second leg to High Wycombe........

Cheers, Paul :D
Sounds good to me Paul, count me in as well - Rob

I would like to attend the evening at Axi if thats OK
Also good chance to meet a few people in the process.

Mark

Shame, I think thats just too far for an evening for me. Would love to meet Mr. L-N though...

Ed

EdSutton":32xkfq9z said:
Shame, I think thats just too far for an evening for me. Would love to meet Mr. L-N though...

Ed
Come on Ed, 'fess up...you were talking about it with SWIMBO over supper and she put her little foot down :lol: :lol:

Rod - yes, I remember now...full body count later :wink: - Rob

Counting back through the posts, it looks like there's about 16 people or so interested in the Special Event on the 15th so I'll let Ian know and also ask what time the event will kick off - Rob

Latest posts

Back