Axminster + UKW...Special Event! details update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, It's only enamel-stripping confections such as those that keep me going! :)
Especially after managing to drop a power transformer on my head yesterday (yes, I'm an silly person), I think I'm going to need double rations today to see me through to the end.

Hey Rob,
I'd like to confirm my interest too please,
15th sounds good.
Thanks,
T

Rob,
if there are spaces left could you count me in for the mini bash at Axminster, Wycombe on the 15th please.
Thanks

Just had a quick look at this thread and with so many friends from the forum joining in I can't possibly miss out on this gathering.

15th Feb - count me in. Which day of the week is that?

Tony.

Seeing as that Saturday is Valentines, I'm not sure neither Mark nor myself would be welcome back home! Shame, nice idea ;)

This is from Ian this morning:

Time is your call lets say 7.00pm however it can be earlier or later you tell me this is your event! (refering to the Special Event)

Refering here to the Rycotewood weekend:

Rob Ingham, David Charlesworth and John Lloyd have all said yes so the line up is looking good.

To clarify would UK workshop like to have a bench you would have to get someone to turn up each of the days and talk tools which sort of fits in with the idea of a Forum!

Any takers...ideas? I'm happy to be on a UKWorkshop bench on the Sat 13th - Rob

Count me in too.

I might be wrong, but isn't the 15th a Monday not a Sunday?

I can make it on a week day as long as it's 7 or later.

Cheers
-Tom

houtslager":1vu8vpxp said:
still sounds good to me, the 15th is doable, location is unknown to me , so if someone kind enough to send a full postcode I will be able to find it online ;)

hs drooling in anticipation ;)

axminster at high wycombe is just off the M40 J4 - from chipping norton your best bet would be the A44 to oxford then up the A34 to J9 and down the M40

you can find the locations of all axminster stores on their website

Sorry Rob this has gone around the houses and back again. Has the location been confirmed yet?

Back