ATM

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurker

Le dullard de la commune
Reaction score
Her majesty has gone away for the weekend
Found I was short of cash
Just used an ATM for the first time in my life :D

You have lead a sheltered life :D

I hope it wasnt a dodgy ATM with a card reader stuck to it.......

Yeh. You did wobble the card reader right Lurker? You have to wobble the card reader!

IT was a machine inside the bank .......... I'm not bloody stupid :?
Amazing innit?
If I want cash her majesty gives me some.
She does all the bank stuff, my thinking being too many cooks

I have not done anything for the whole of my married life except for enquiring on the health of the bank account now and again.

Our 40 th wedding anniversary next May
I sincerely believe the two things are related

Fair play. If it works it's working right? I used to work with a fella years ago who had never spent a night apart from his wife since they were married 40 odd years before. Not once! No working away, no trips away with the boys. The lads used to tease him but he didn't care.
Still properly 'in love' with his Mrs, he didn't 'just' love her and he was one of the most content men I ever met.

Ah, yes, my ex wife used to do all our banking too, problem was she disappeared with it and then the house. Next time I will just find a woman I hate and give her a house and a bank card. :lol:

Hard luck chaps

Fortunately I married a real Angel

She must be for putting up with an a r s e like me,

I have an angel too! Although I run a business in the finance industry I have not opened a bank statement or organised our bank accounts and cards and bills etc in any way at all for years. Wifey is super admin organised. Ideal.

Man 1 "My wife an angel"

Man 2 "Your lucky, mines still alive"

Pete

Back