AT LAST MY WORKSHOP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastupeppe

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

GAUDIUS MAGNUM EMINENTIUS,ABEMUS WORKSHOP.

After two week of hard work,under sun shining with 38 degrees warm,at last I have a my workshop :shock:
perspiration and blood are gone put on,metres and metres cubic of earthly are done of dig,all for 4x4 metres still more.
monday me and bricklayer will do the floor,after will think to the plant wiring.
today I'm very happy,this weekend I will drink a lot italian red wine in honour of my workshop and few glass beer or whisky in your honour like cultural exchange.

cheers!,here's to you!

Carmine

I'm sorry john,but don't have the pictures,don't have the camera too,in this moment I have invest all money for workshop, :shock: just possible I post the pictures,excuse me still.

cheers

Carmine

mastupeppe":1b9jkrh9 said:
this weekend I will drink a lot italian red wine in honour of my workshop and few glass beer or whisky in your honour like cultural exchange.
This sort of cultural exchange is definitely a Good Thing. :D Congratulations on the workshop, Carmine.

Cheers, Alf

mastupeppe":bu7jglos said:
this weekend I will drink a lot italian red wine in honour of my workshop

Congratulations =D> And I will drink a grappa or two, or three, or maybe the whole bottle, to you 8)

Paul

Carmine,
Well done on the workshop.

If no pictures than how about a Sketchup drawing :lol:

Andy

Congratulations. :eek:ccasion5:

Make sure the red wine has worn off before you do that wiring :?
Have fun with your workshop :lol:

Julian

hi guys,
like promise this evening we gone to eat a pizza and drink in honour of my workshop (in your honour too :eek:ccasion5: =D> ),in this moment we are come back from the 4 season and margherita pizza and vegetables grilled white wine and limoncello liqueur.
while the world round me I'm in other dimension,while I listen the country music.
my children ask me if the next week I make other workshop. :shock: if only!!

good night guys

Carmine

thank you boys,very much.
my workshop is almost complete,but here is very very hot and I don't make nothing,in this moment are ten o'clock in the evening and I drip on computer keybord,bye bye I go to take a shower.

regard

Carmine

hi all friends.
here are the picture of my workshop.it's true chaos,forgive me,the bricklayer don't have complete his work,but now I leave for my land in Salerno,when come back I willthink.

regard
Carmine

MODEDIT DaveL I have tidied the picture links.

Carmine

Congratulations in completing the workshop, I'm sure like all of us you'll have hours of fun labouring away.

Its really good that the forum continues to spread worldwide.

Back