Arnold does Parkside !!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a question of how the mighty have fallen or how much profit in the mark up on Parkside tools.

I have never bought Parkside but Arnie peaked my interest. I looked ?at the Parkside website (with Arnie on it). You can buy tools online in any EU country except GB. Lidl GB seems to be in-store only and only the 12V range, not the 20V range.
Using Arnie for promo might just be be a little overkill lol.

Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 13.49.11.png

How the mighty have fallen.
You obviously haven't listened to Barry Norman's review of A.S.. Hilarious, factually accurate and free of Tinsel Town spin.
Incidentally, get him away from a script, and Arnie actually comes across as a reasonable human being. A wee bit lumbering Teuton (or, more accurately, Austrian) but heart in the right place.

Whilst in earlier times of the film industry (and theatre too) it was considered a no-no to do commercials; almost sign that all wasn't going well..., times change and now it's a recognised part of an actors income - should they so wish. And more than few have go on to promote worth causes too.

Whenever I've heard/viewed Arnie on assorted topics - and not just his then current film outing - he's always struck me as more than just Hollywood muscle man actor. Very much more to him (and indeed others mis-tarred with the same off screen brush); a very sharp, mind, keen intellect, and caring soul; and a sense of huomor too. He didn't take himself too serious.

Another (now long gone) was Muhammid Ali who surprised more than a few with his sharp mind, keen intellect - and sense of humor; to sy nothing of his poetic offerings.

Latest posts

Back