Moved back to UK from Canada .....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, im Amanda - I had a relatively succesful woodworking business in Canada, following big life changes I'm now back home in the UK and missing my sawdust!!! Looking to connect with other woodworkers / carpenters in the Midlands mainly so i can come and hang out in your shop and be annoying 🤣🤣🤣 my Ig is Rusticduckfurniture

Hi all, im Amanda - I had a relatively succesful woodworking business in Canada, following big life changes I'm now back home in the UK and missing my sawdust!!! Looking to connect with other woodworkers / carpenters in the Midlands mainly so i can come and hang out in your shop and be annoying 🤣🤣🤣 my Ig is Rusticduckfurniture
Welcome home!

Hello Amanda , welcome to the group . I always liked the idea of moving to Canada but I don’t like the cold , anyway welcome home ..👍👍

Back