anyone got myHermes phone number???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the first time i have used them to deliver some items for me, 3 parcels and 3 parcels delivered to the wrong address's, total muppets..
I clearly wrote the name and address on each package but the complete pineapple that stuck the barcodes on gave total disregard for where they were heading and now they are all over the country..

Can only find a contact form fo them, hoping someone has a number..

TIA

Every time that I have used them I have booked online and printed my own labels and stuck them to the package myself and had them collected with no problem.
I think that the contact with them is via email only.

Just found this number Steve on an internet search hope it helps.

Contact number is 0871 246 1583.

8am to 8pm weekdays and 8am to 6pm weekends

Or there is this person who works for Hermes who sounds helpful

[email protected]

powertools":28d8xge3 said:
Every time that I have used them I have booked online and printed my own labels and stuck them to the package myself and had them collected with no problem.
I think that the contact with them is via email only.

Same here, When I've had stuff collected from another person I've emailed the seller (usually ebay seller) and they've printed the label at their end. Never had a problem. It's always been enough to remove the afore mentioned 'muppet' from the equation.

thanks guys, hopefully i can get this sorted, hate it when people have to wait for problems at my end, the thing is will they sort out the problem for me or will i have to have the customers send them to each other at my expense?

I ship lots of things every week and i have used every one and my herpes is the worst, they have no vans of their own, most of their drivers are not insured to carry parcels

Attachments

• 307735_186507748091307_2066097794_n.jpg
    307735_186507748091307_2066097794_n.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,076
I send many parcels a week and have being using Hermes for the last 9 months.

I use Parcel2Go on line, fill in all the details, pay with PayPal, print out the label, attach to parcel and drop off at my local Hermes pick-up shop - which is less than half a mile away.

Well over hundred parcels, problems so far - zero.

Jonzjob":1xsqklsb said:
0870? Sounds like cash in the bank for them?

Have a look at this site if you have any £££ sounding numbers. Yours is there Steve :mrgreen:

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php just trype in the 08XX or whatever non geographical number

I use them lots and get proper numbers... 8) 8)

If there's no alternative number try WeQ4u app from smart phone or 0333 5432111 from land line and then the number you wish to reach.

I send lots of parcels and recieve a lot from my hermes
couldnt rate them too highly
good price easy to drop off at a local collection shop
or reliable chap comes to collect
Never had one go missing or late

Ian

It's more than likely my fault as I should have printed out the labels and stuck them on myself, I phoned Hermes to be told I need to rebook the whole lot again from where they have arrived at and get it sorted out and they will reimburse my postage fees, hmmmm...

Back