anyone else got a cold?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visit a witch-doctor once a month.
He rattles some old bones and mutters some incomprehensible incantation. Never get colds, hangovers, backache, bad news from the taxman... it's fantastic.

My Elderly Dad has just come out of hospital after suffering what the doctors described as a very nasty cold that kicked off a chest infection. This dropped his oxygen saturation to a dangerous level.

He was hospitalised for 8 days with that.

John Brown":3k6butqv said:
He rattles some old bones and mutters some incomprehensible incantation. Never get colds, hangovers, backache, bad news from the taxman... it's fantastic.

I see my stalker is back.

RogerS":c7wwdyx9 said:
John Brown":c7wwdyx9 said:

I see my stalker is back.
Don't flatter yourself.
I have views on so-called alternative medicine. Fine up to the point where people refuse or ignore science based medicine in favour of anecdote based treatment. Nothing personal at all, I assure you.

Trevanion":3bcsruwn said:
Could be worse I suppose, Some people in China and other parts of the world are still getting the Bubonic Plague :shock:

I don't tend to get ill, I avoid people like the plague :lol:
Plague is actually not that dangerous these days, due to antibiotics.

Or maybe because we don't drink milk. (homer)

Back