Another scam?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that information. I did consider contacting my bank (Barclays) but there seemed no obvious way to contact them via their online app. Getting to talk to somebody in person in branch is nigh impossible - I tried that on a deferent matter several weeks ago and when I turned up at the branch there were already three people ahead of me waiting to see somebody and the first in line had already been waiting over an hour. The only alternative I could think of was to try phoning and I did not relish that prospect. Do you have any advice as to how I should contact my bank under these or similar circumstances?
Phone the number on the back of your card. You can also click to speak to someone from the banking App.

I once tried ordering some clear acrylic sheet from a company, then found they considered it to be a small order, so slapped an £18 + vat surcharge! Regardless, to say I said they could Foxtrot Oscar all the way! I ordered elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back