Alf

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personal thing here...I always feel a bit sad that Alf doesn't post on UKW any more, I liked her wit and style, as well as being a veritable mine of sound information on all things hand toolie. Interestingly, Scrit was another defector but has recently started to input here again in a small way, which is to be commended - Rob

There was a massive falling out with a large section of the forum who ultimately felt they did not want to be involved with UKWS anymore. They set up a new forum of which many members here (like myself) also are joined to.

didn't she volenteer to have her account blocked here so she couldn't post any more ? or was that someone else ? sort of in support of whoever got banned .

All before my time, so I only pick up bits and peices here and there !

oh well - such is the nature of clubs / forums etc ...

I missed all of the unpleasantness as I was away for a while. wondered why so many of the old faces had disappeared.

How on earth do you have a massive falling out on a woodwork internet forum? Was it the biscuit vs dowel debate that all got a bit out of hand and ended with one member attaching another to a doorframe with a domino jointer whilst yelling "I'll give you positive location!"?

Aidan

Actually, i think it became quite unpleasant from reading the old thread - all in the past now though.

Maybe it's time to settle this once and for all...

INTRODUCING UK WOODWORK FORUMS SMACKDOWN!

Live at a handtool even near you, see forum members fight it out with bevel edge chisels and the new PhillyClub, winner takes all, looser goes home in a chipboard coffin...

...nothing like starting a Monday with some sillyness...

Aidan

Dan Tovey":2kzcj3jt said:
It's not actually that interesting over there.

To be honest, it looks like it's dying on its pineapple.

I only look in to see what Mr Grimsdale has to say - he's a star!

Cheers
Dan
So says the only person yet banned from the site. :roll:

Latest posts

Back