Alf

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
miles_hot":1y5tqlcq said:
TheTiddles":1y5tqlcq said:
The problem with badgers is that they knock your wheels out of allignment...

Aidan
That or rip the front of the car off!

Swine

Miles

you think thats bad try coliding with a cow - as a made of mine did in his bosses merc once .... oh dearie dearie me :D

You'll get over it BSM. Just sit down for a while with a nice big glass. Works every time! :lol:

Roy.

Digit":hcacwy32 said:
You'll get over it BSM. Just sit down for a while with a nice big glass. Works every time! :lol:

Roy.

ive tried that roy but its not working too well - may be if i put some beverage in the big glass it would work better :D

big soft moose":1hx44gw3 said:
miles_hot":1hx44gw3 said:
TheTiddles":1hx44gw3 said:
The problem with badgers is that they knock your wheels out of allignment...

Aidan
That or rip the front of the car off!

Swine

Miles

you think thats bad try coliding with a cow - as a made of mine did in his bosses merc once .... oh dearie dearie me :D

All in all I think we'd be better off diverting this thread into a discussion about the relative merits (or not) of RTA's with badgers, hedgehogs, and cows :lol:

And while we're about it - I once hit an old deer in the New Forrest, but she got up and smashed my headlight with her walking stick :roll:

big soft moose":3autxxti said:
[

And while we're about it - I once hit an old deer in the New Forrest, but she got up and smashed my headlight with her walking stick :roll:

Actually nearly fell off my chair laughing at that one - Mrs H came in as she thought I was having a fit!

Losos":1yit72ke said:
atAnd while we're about it - I once hit an old deer in the New Forrest, but she got up and smashed my headlight with her walking stick :roll:

That is brilliant! As a forest dweller, I shal remember that!

Aidan

Losos":30mdtq3l said:
[

All in all I think we'd be better off diverting this thread into a discussion about the relative merits (or not) of RTA's with badgers, hedgehogs, and cows :lol:

my uncle used to work in saudi arabia and i remember him telling me that out there one of the main causes of road fatalities was collisions with camels - the car takes the legs out and the carcase comes through the windscren and squishes you.

this is also a problem in wisconsin and canada but with moose instead of camels.

They can't see a Camel?
Reminds of years ago.
I was taking one of my breaks from engineering and selling insurance.
This guy hit a tank on Salisbury Plain! He saw it approaching apparently, towards one of the road crossing points, and never took his eyes off of it as he had never seen one before!

Roy.

He would have failed a breathalyser test though Roy,
as he was............wait for it.................."Tanked up". :p :lol:
I know.......Hat, Coat, "Taxi".

big soft moose":22d5ug8o said:
Losos":22d5ug8o said:
[

my uncle used to work in saudi arabia and i remember him telling me that out there one of the main causes of road fatalities was collisions with camels - the car takes the legs out and the carcase comes through the windscren and squishes you.

this is also a problem in wisconsin and canada but with moose instead of camels.

Sorry there are no moose in Wisconsin those are Whitetail Deer ,Moose are 2 times bigger.Racks of up to 6ft.....Of course if your in a little car those deer do look like Moose.In The State of Maine moose are protected,hit one there and your going to jail just like if you killed a person.
Tie a moose to a tree and he`ll die before you can get a transport to him.They just give up,but sneak up and surprise one and you`ll be served up for lunch.Many a person in a boat on a lake was givin the what for by a moose.

Grinding One said...
but sneak up and surprise one and you`ll be served up for lunch.

The moral of the story is....................Don't Goose a Moose. :p
Hat, Coat, "TAXI"....... :lol:

Well they look innocent enough,like big slow horses,but they have a mean streak in them and they are real fast too.I was fishing in Maine one morning and heard a lot of branches and sticks clattering,I thought a Bear was smashing through the underbrush...Nope just a Moose,way bigger then myself and hit the water at a dead run....swam all the way across the lake.I know he scared all of the fish away from my pole so I reeled in and went back to the cabin...so much for morning fishing...could have been worst he could have run me over in his haste :D Never knew what set him off though,may be a Bear.

Latest posts

Back