Aldi wet and dry vac

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not tried the Aldi one (I have a lidl one, its great) but I have bought online from Aldi several times and had no problems.

yes, I bought the ferrex one today it's really good, highly recommended, you can't go wrong for the price, also quieter than I expected which is always a bonus.

Have ordered several things from them online and they've been very good. Last driver turned up whilst we were out and called me to check if he could leave the parcel or deliver to a neighbour.

yes, I bought the ferrex one today it's really good, highly recommended, you can't go wrong for the price, also quieter than I expected which is always a bonus.
Can a pleated cartridge filter be fitted?
I know it's not sold with one, but I'm assuming the plastic moulding is fairly universal .

I have the lidl one. I put a bag round the filter with big cable ties then just empty the vac. Works at a fair efficiency. Saves on bags until I get the magic dust diffuser malarkey set up finally.
*caveat... my idea of dust free workspace is opening the second door and turning on both fans and coming back a bit later so ....

Lots of filters on ebay so I expect there is one to fit.

The lidl one I have has a pleated filter, I am still using the original. It's wet and dry so the filter is washable and I only wash it every 4-6months as I have a cyclone that keeps it very clean.

there is a filter that comes with the aldi one, it has a cloth that goes over the plastic part inside for dry and a sort of carbon like filter for wet vacuuming, still no idea what a pleated cartridge is.

Back