7 am in Canada

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are saying 40 C? and not 40F

I sis not know it could be as hot as that in Canada? :shock:

I was aware it can get warm and you get swarms of mossies (what a pain) but that hot!

What area is this? In the south west? Do tell.

My brother plans to emigrate there maybe I should tell he where to go since it is warm whereever you are. Sounds great to me. I originate from a warm area myself and the UK just is not (to be fair we have have some fine weather recently - which has been fantastic - I have been in the sun as much as possible befor it all disappears again :cry: )

Yes, that is 40 c. In fact I just watched the weather chanel and they are calling for it to be 46c with the humidity by the afternoon. Just glad that I am staying home today. I live in southern Ontario, close to Niagara Falls. Usually this much humidity sparks off major storms but it looks as though we'll have to wait for those.

So you guys must have a wide range of temperature! Considering that you also get pretty cold. I was freezing when I was in Ontario many years ago.

To have such a range you must have probs with compressors etc on the heating / cooling systems for your housing.

Well perhaps he should move there!

Cheers.

Back