3 months delivery from Anglia Tool Centre!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberto1507

Reaction score
Hi, just to warn everyone - do not buy anything from angliatoolcentre. It's been 3 months since i placed an order for a table makita saw - and nothing. Not even an email! I have sent 8 emails and i did received answer to the first one only. And, when I call them, they always says ... - it will come tomorrow... Neverending story. ;( any advice? what should I do? I don't want to quit from transaction as the tool was really good offer.

It's a really good offer if you actually get it.......but a pretty bad one if you don't!

Sounds like the company may be on the verge of going down the plug!

If it's not worth the 3 hour round trip to pick it up yourself then I'd cancel the order and warn your credit card company, if you paid by credit card that is.

It was sold recently to a new owner wasn't it. Sounds like they aren't up to much. The last owner was pretty good with orders quick and phones when they were in.

They had a stand at the tool show at Sandown park awhile back they seemed like a good company but if they have been taken over then the new owners are probably hoping they dont have to honour your deal if it was that good, they will be hoping you cancel your order.

Back