2022 Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m with Fitzroy, got the roughing out done, just got the actual shaping, sanding, and finishing. D’you think a roughed out carving blank and a set of instructions is going to be OK?

I’m with Fitzroy, got the roughing out done, just got the actual shaping, sanding, and finishing. D’you think a roughed out carving blank and a set of instructions is going to be OK?
Probably would if you also included some starting chisels and stuff

The last 8 weeks haven’t been the best, have a plan, have materials, just need it to not go wrong now

Mine went today to my s/s target. RM 1st class so fingers crossed they step away from the brazier long enough to drop it off for me!

Greetings forum friends,

I posted my gift at lunchtime today, on it's way North. I used a parcel firm and it should arrive at the weekend/early next week.

Look forward to seeing all the gifts in due course, always exciting and interesting. Hopefully, I have drawn Karl Holtey out of the hat this year. :)

Merry Christmas,

Tony (Escudo)

mine should be posted tomorrow, now finished…
will probably send Special Delivery as that is still being prioritised by Royal Mail

It's understandable. The couriers are run ragged because of the R.M. strikes.
well sometimes it takes job action to get a decent living wage. but here in Canada these Government employees with all there benefits and retirement packages doing a job that requires zero education making more than me in there life times. i think they are a little out of touch of the recession proof jobs they have and how the rest of us live and really how high they are paid.
just my 2 cents!

Back