UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent stuff from you both. Love the natural branch on the Pine Marten.

Great team work, the boss is very good.

Be careful Brian or you may receive your redundancy notice, make sure that both of the saws are in your name. :shock:

But being serious you are both turning out top class work. =D> =D>

Take care.

Chris.

PS. I have not been near my scroll saw for some time. Made a few band saw boxes for the (Cornwall Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre), to sell for fund raising. Glad to say they sold instantly, now with what I sell directly (monies going to same cause), and filling the demand at the centre, I have a full time job box making. Not complaining as I have a vested interest, in that I receive treatment at the centre. More than pleased, I can make a small contribution.

Well done both of you and thank you for your kind comments regarding design.

I like the branch addition to the Pine Marten. I have an idea to try and do something with a bit of trunk with a gnarled hole in it for a bird nest.

I agree with you about the painted stuff, but if it sells it at least helps to fund the more enjoyable work.

Regards

Phill

Claymore":iq56wjtr said:
Cheers Don, Yes Wilkinsons is a store and most towns have them :D they also have a website see here http://www.wilko.com/ some good bargains there stuff like glue sticks/polishes/paints etc at good prices.
Cheers
Brian

When we lived down south Wilkinsons was one of our favourite housewares stores, I wish they had one in Orkney. The nearest to us is Falkirk but as Brian say they have an online store and their delivery charges are reasonable.

Phill

Back