£50 Festool Vouchers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure but I thought they were part of a seasonal promotion that Festool sent to existing customers. You would need to check if it has an expiry date!

Valid from 28/11/2013 - 31/01/2014

$_12.JPG

According to the listing.

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 414
Why don't you email Festool and tell them you're looking to buy something and that would swing the deal!

shy bairns and all that :) You never know

Bob

Lons":1k7pxjoy said:
Why don't you email Festool and tell them you're looking to buy something and that would swing the deal!

Bob

I tried this during last years promotion and I didn't get anywhere because they supposedly only sent them out to previous customers, this was a lie though as they where also given out on the roadshow.

Lons":3c8w9t0a said:

Bob

Tried that too. Could only get a demo voucher, redeemable at one of 2 local places, both of which were very uncompetitive, even with the voucher!

Bremner":2hxhygbe said:
Lons":2hxhygbe said:

Bob

I tried this during last years promotion and I didn't get anywhere because they supposedly only sent them out to previous customers, this was a lie though as they where also given out on the roadshow.

I'd have said "congrats, you have successfully lost another customer, instead of making a new one."

chippy1970":3gpdjyiv said:
Kapex is calling my name :)

Cracking piece of kit but the UG stand is garbage if I was to buy again I would have just got the saw and bought the dewalt stand to put it on, to much of a faff to put up and flimsy.

Putting my voucher to a Carvex 18v
Wish I could afford to spend two vouchers!!!
On the Ug stand I think its awesome. I've stood on the wings, very strong. Very accurate too when repeat cuts are needed. Had the dewalt 712 and stand previously, I say festool lot better. Dust collection is brilliant. Each to their own I guess.

Bremner":1uktj5wq said:
chippy1970":1uktj5wq said:
Kapex is calling my name :)

Cracking piece of kit but the UG stand is garbage if I was to buy again I would have just got the saw and bought the dewalt stand to put it on, to much of a faff to put up and flimsy.

That's weird they look good to me on all the videos I've seen. Not really looked at the stand in detail in real life though. I thought they were really easy to set up. I must admit though they do sound like they bash the kapex around. The tyres are rock hard so every bump goes straight through the kapex.

Ha! I've just looked back and that's what I got too. Must read my emails more carefully!

As a side one of my guys has a Kapex and he brought it in today, I like the UG, easy to move around, strap in the back of the van and set up. His saw is a few years old and it still all seems solid to me.

Is professional builder the freebie from Travis/jewsons etc?

Latest posts

Back