£50 Festool Vouchers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marcros":11k325dq said:
I have a voucher but thanks for the heads up.

No worries Warren runs toolfest ,very helpful guy and he knows his festool

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bloody hell chippy!!! You've got me tempted on the Domino...

Changed my mind again!!! Last week I picked Carvex and one handed planer eh65 both beyond awesome. They earn me money. Domino would be more a treat, until I get workshop squared away. ;)

I thought you had bought the domino from n&b

If you want one now's the time that's a real bargain as the accessory systainer is about £130 alone and you get that free.

I got one free with mine a year ago from toolfest but festool were doing a promotion then. This time I think it might be something Warren is offering himself.

Mention me (Chris) if you order one :)

I can't find that offer on their website! I'll give them a call (mention Chris!) cheers mate.

N&B have been great with me. They were out of stock of the 500's. Voucher was burning a hole in my pocket. So went for the above.

James

Yeah it doesn't list the free Dom systainer on the site but if you look on warrens post on the FOG he lists it there. Easier to just give him a ring. I see n&b have just put some domino and router offers on the FOG too.

Spoke with Warren, really nice guy and very helpful. Question do i sell my biscuit joiner? Dewalt 240v hardly used, immaculate condition, nearly 2 full boxes of 10's and 20's. I'm guessing the domino will now assume the role!

James

I sold mine and I had a decent one , a mafell :). I still have two router biscuit cutters if I need them. Used the domino yesterday to fit a nosing to a landing tread, so simple and quick.

mahomo59":2bqoyc9o said:
Spoke with Warren, really nice guy and very helpful. Question do i sell my biscuit joiner? Dewalt 240v hardly used, immaculate condition, nearly 2 full boxes of 10's and 20's. I'm guessing the domino will now assume the role!

James

Same dilemma, except mine is a makita!

mahomo59":31kxtlcp said:

James

I see you went to n&b in the end, did they match warrens deal ?

Yes Chris. Didn't even mention Warren, N&B came to same price £550 domino 500 set and the systainer full of dominos which I think is an awesome deal. You can see my new bench at fog in members connections, it's coming along!

Thanks for your advice and help along the way.

James

No worries ,that's a good deal and I must admit lately I've bought most stuff from n&b myself as they've been cheapest. Warren couldn't match their kapex price.

Thanks Chippy1970 - I took Warren at toolfest's last professional builder voucher off his hands this morning, ordering the following for delivery in February;

FESTOOL 574429 DOMINO Jointing Machine DF 500 Q-Set GB 240V £600.00 inc VAT - Free 498899 Domino Assortment Systainer (only £550.00 with a voucher)

I've been tracking the above combo for months and the cheapest I've seen it recently was £750 so a £200 saving is a real bargain. Great service from Warren.

Cheers,
Rob.

No skills":32jgynqn said:
Interesting deals on domino 700's on nuts and bolts website atm.....

Just my luck, I bought my 700 from N&B and the systainer full of dowels for about £890 only a few months back and I've now got a voucher itching to be used.

That is a good deal.

Just noticed, N&B's routers have dropped in price as well.

Was looking at using my voucher on a 1400 and its dropped by about £30 - not sure if they are pareticipating in the voucher scheme from an internet purchase perspective, but worth an email I think. That's effectively £80 off what I was about t pay anyway.

Are there new models coming soon or something?

So tempted by the Domino offering from N&B, but just out of range this month as I've used the voucher on a TS55 a couple of weeks ago. Going to the FFX tool show in Feb at Bluewater, but I can't imagine getting a deal as good as £550 for the lot. :(

shed9":1p6am9k7 said:
Just noticed, N&B's routers have dropped in price as well.

Was looking at using my voucher on a 1400 and its dropped by about £30 - not sure if they are pareticipating in the voucher scheme from an internet purchase perspective, but worth an email I think. That's effectively £80 off what I was about t pay anyway.

Are there new models coming soon or something?

Yes , they are I bought a kapex from them at Christmas and used a voucher. You just have to post it to them then they refund the £50

Thanks chippy1970, I sent an email last night at 11:30 and Charlie from N&B got back to me at 8:00 this morning with the same info.

Happy new router!

Yeah Charlie owns nuts and bolts. They're all very helpful

Back