Gentleman's dressing room

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
We did this a while ago but recently returned to do a few changes at the clients request. Took the opportunity to grab a few pics.

2JoiflM.jpg

WpK9QWK.jpg

pLS0l1S.jpg

9nwbawE.jpg

BKKidF0.jpg

Lot of stuff there! So how many gents are using this dressing room?
NB I wouldn't keep my large tie collection all rolled up like that, they'll spoil!
I hang mine carefully in a large dark air conditioned cupboard at a controlled low temperature. :roll:

One idle thought - clothing fetishists could make good customers - all the stuff they collect, not to mention the stuff they don't want seen! A case for carefully targeted advertising?

Ties? Yeah, I've heard of them......... Didn't realise anyone still wore them :wink:

No doors, Bob?

ETA......What sort of "gentleman" has a leather jacket?

MikeG.":2l6mcbpx said:
No doors, Bob?

Trend is for open plan dressing rooms at the moment, quick scan around to choose an outfit.
Market is great for this sort of work at present, anyone who's anyone needs a dressing room. As for me I have an understairs cupboard for my clobber!!!

I must be doing this wrong.

I wear a suit every day. I own four. Plus maybe 20 shirts. And 20 ties. But only 3 pairs of shoes.

Take it easy in high heels Jacob, one slip and you could rip your skirt

John Brown":1gsyt995 said:
What's wrong with the good old-fashioned floordrobe?
[Jeeves Mode]
I do believe, sir, that a gentleman's canine companions might make a bed of such practices, sir...

Back