Some People!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting back the the main topic...

Admin, thanks for listening, the new board index looks much clearer today.
And thanks again for providing a wonderful resource.

Just to stick in my twopennerth:

I wasn't at all keen on the new look and said so but respectfully I think as I fully understand the reasons for change and whilst I'm getting used to it there are issues I still think are a backward step, especially when the only access I use is a laptop and frankly I can't be bothered to faff around trying to find things - that's my problem and my choice. I have an iphone and ipad but prefer a large screen.

I agree that admin and the mods put in a lot of time and effort running this forum which is a great resource and appreciate that but they are big boys and I don't see why they are in need of a self appointed "minder" to defend their actions and post demeaning comments about other members whether longstanding or not.

We all have a voice and a right to express opinion within the rules without being verbally abused just because other people think differently so maybe we should just get on with it and let the new structure evolve as hopefully Charlie takes on board any constructive observations.

indeed, a little bit of perspective and acknowledgment that the changes are being made with the best of intentions would go a long way to reducing the number of high-handed, holier-than-thou and generally unhelpful comments.

Back