i'm off !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clk230

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm off i'll come back when a certain person has left or banned,in my opinion he should be banned for not respecting us and especially for not respecting people who are not as fortunate as us able bodied people, this is something very close to my heart and the said person had better hope i never bump into him!!

Oh goodness me I thought this sort of thing had passed - so yesterday :)

Ah well - have fun out there, shame you're going but I doubt anyone will beg you to stay; it's never worked in the past for people who have wandered off. You might like to look up the a different place where other people have wandered off to.

Regards

Miles

Chunko,

Why not just set them as a "foe" on your profile page? [You then do not see their postings unless you specifically open each one individually, but still see all the interesting and informative posts from others on this forum].

Mike

clk230":3g81ldea said:
i'm off i'll come back when a certain person has left or banned,in my opinion he should be banned for not respecting us and especially for not respecting people who are not as fortunate as us able bodied people, this is something very close to my heart and the said person had better hope i never bump into him!!

Sorry but you cannot think much of the forum if you are going to let one member force you to leave. Stick around, and as Mike says place the member down as a foe and watch him force himself off UKW.

Cheers

Mike

this kind a of thing takes me back to my first school days -

Terribly sad that people can get upset by words written by people who normally hide behind a pseudonym.

Its not difficult to find out who the op is referring to. I sympathise as I have had 'problems' with the same individual in other places.

I did not know about the effect of the 'foe' facility so I'm trying it out to see it it will keep my blood pressure down.

Bob

No Ryan, you are way off the mark there.

Jim is one of the most genuine blokes I have had the pleasure to meet even though I'm jealous of his carboot finds. I was at his place only the other day and he was rubbing it in by showing me all his finds GRRRR!
His little drill press was even on display in the kitchen. His wife Annie must be close to sainthood!!

Bob

Latest posts

Back