Good to see

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
After my post about using the lathe it is great to see that some hove started to post work on here. I thank you all for taking the time and hope this is not short lived until either I or someone else mentions it again.
So keep the posts with your work coming guys and dolls. I for one enjoy see what others have turned it also serves to give the beginners ideas at what can be turned as well. We can also all learn from others non of us know everything especially me as I am always learning.
I can't promise to reply to everything as I and others are only human(just don't tell the wife she thinks otherwise :twisted:) and sometimes miss posts

Not all of us turn 'decorative' items such as bowls etc - I'm sure no-one wants to see replacement furniture components or tool handles, which is all I've done recently :D

Hi
New to wood-turning; I'm just on with making a small coffee table with 2 turned legs
My first turning project, don't like practice pieces so straight in and on with it

Watch this space :wink:

edit ; just found out it's the 2nd leg that's tricky -- trying to match leg number one #-o

Blockplane":at2ohvvd said:
Not all of us turn 'decorative' items such as bowls etc - I'm sure no-one wants to see replacement furniture components or tool handles, which is all I've done recently :D

It is good to see where people have turned parts for furniture not just the turning but it in place when complete especially if it involves copy turning as many can see it and ask questions on what people find the easiest way to make multiple items

Cordy":at2ohvvd said:
Hi
New to wood-turning; I'm just on with making a small coffee table with 2 turned legs
My first turning project, don't like practice pieces so straight in and on with it

Watch this space :wink:

edit ; just found out it's the 2nd leg that's tricky -- trying to match leg number one #-o

Measuring is the one of the keys to this. Look forward to seeing the end result

Blockplane":2dlj3ya6 said:
If it's good enough for Woodturner21 (Steve Jones) to get a large following on Youtube it's good enough for this forum. :)

Back