Yandles - where have they gone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobNichols

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I've just tried to access the yandles website (Welcome to Yandle & Sons Ltd) and I'm hitting a placeholder site. Is the Yandles business OK?

This is what I'm seeing:
yandles.png

Clear your cache and retry, your link OK from here

I'm down there meeting the good people at Yandles next Wednesday - I'm pretty sure it's a computer / internetwebs glitch or something?

If I turn up and there's just a desolate nuclear bomb crater in Martock / or they have all fled from a regional zombie attack or something I'll let you all know ;)

Cheers,
Nick

I clicked your link and it took me to their page, including a picture of a chocolate/cherry cake. Now I'm hungry. For chocolate cake.

Dropped in this morning, just for a couple of bits of timber, ended up browsing tools I never knew I needed, much less actually putting them in the car with the timber.

It just sucks you in and hoovers your wallet that place 😳

I saw the same page as the OP this week, just typed yandles into the search bar.

It looks to me like yandles.co.uk is fine if you type it in with the .co.uk bit. Yandles.com - confusingly also a timber merchants but in Florida - may have been compromised and you ended up at the placeholder page but they seem to be up and running normally now. maybe I left the s off, if you go to yandle.com you get an under construction page. Who knows, but the proper yandles is alive and well.

(I wonder, deep in Mr Yandle's family history was there a pilgrim yandle who sailed west, started selling bits of the ship he travelled on for timber supplies and ended up as the finest builders merchants in Ocala, FL?)

Back