Yandles to start selling Hegner Scroll Saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ardenwoodcraft

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick heads up. Just had the latest email from Yandles, apparently they are going to start selling Hegner scroll saws.

Be interesting to see what models and prices they have.

Also had this Email advice from Yandles.

Maybe some price deals if they are to become a Hegner dealer/stockist, but to date on their open days they have not had any deals, with Hegner, so don’t hold your breath.

I have had a Hegner scroll saw for many years, and given it a busy life and have never had to replace any parts, so all plus points. However, Hegner saws were always expensive, but I would consider them to be now overpriced, and it appears that their prices carved in stone. This is a shame, because if their price was made more competitive, I feel there would be more sold, with many more people having the pleasure of using their saws.

As for Yandels I have used them for various products and found their pricing competitive, with good customer service. =D>

Chris R.

I went to the last show at Yandle hoping to buy a hegner at "show price" but the rep said they don't have to put on a special offer at the show as they sell anyway. But as it happens they did me a favour, i left there and went to Axminster tools and purchased what i thought was the next best thing, an Excalibur 21, i can only say how pleased i am, what a machine! if the Hegner is better, i can't imagine how. Everything about the Excalibur 21 is great as far as i'm concerned, very very smooth running and being able to lift the arm to put in a piece is a lovely feature, doing bevel cuts so easy just using the arm, blade changing is a dream, i'm at a loss to find anything i don't like about it.

I may pop up to see you tomorrow chris, just bought another car and need to give it a run! plus i need to pick your brains agin!! lol

Back