Xmas Wish List ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be this one made by suzuki ?

TLR_yllwrs.jpg
and in case that image link fails: http://www.mcnews.com.au/Testing/tl1000r.htm :wink:

my brother's got a suzuki 750.
can't remember which one
it goes like stink though
hes always having things done to it.
i reckon he spends as much on his bike at PDQ as i do on tools!!!!!

Before my crash of two years ago on my Suzuki Bandit 1200 I wouldn't like to hazzard a guess on how much I spent on motorbikes over the last 16 years of buying and riding 'em...but I bet I could have had one h ell of a workshop by now :roll: Still, don't regret any minute of it :D

I hate to think how much the insurance is on a TL thou, and I don't care about top speeds so went for something smaller and fun. Mine is it's baby brother, the SV650.

2EB_SV_side_small.jpg

PDQ did some very helpful work on a sick GS500 engine of mine a few years back - they're not cheap but very competent.

saw my bro at the weekend he's on about a new rear shock and has just got a set of racing fairlings for his track days.
hes got an rgv750 i tyhink??

kostello":2q5wjs2z said:
saw my bro at the weekend he's on about a new rear shock and has just got a set of racing fairlings for his track days.
hes got an rgv750 i tyhink??

GSXR750 by any chance? The RGV is a screaming two stroke and was not produced above 250cc. There was an RG500 a decade or more ago and the GT750 water cooled two stroke triple "the kettle" road bike (several decades ago!) had a race version, like the one Sheene used to ride, but I can't remember it's model name....

I can think of LOADS of stuff I desire, some things I desparately need (like my head examining for ever doingWW for a living) plus a few things I covet but don't really need (please, Santa, how about a 28-1/2in rosewood filled Norris A1 ?.....)......

Overall I think I'd better just wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and wish the world, in these troubled times, that old biblical thing.... "Peace on Earth, Good will to All Men (and women, too)"

Merry Christmas, everyone

Scrit

Back