Wurth Biscuits

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L Harding

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a uk supplier of wurth biscuits?

They are the best i have used and arnt anywhere near as pricey as lamello ones from what can remember. Its been i while since i bought any tho and now i cant find a supplier

Luke

cool, there is one right near me, hiding behind B&Q.

I was on that website as well and somehow didnt manage to find a trade outlet page, must have been a blond moment,

cheers

They are the best i have used and arnt anywhere near as pricey as lamello ones from what can remember.

What he said.

Wurth rep was also aware of how good her biscuits were. Said she sells alot of them.

Simon

coleysbiscuit":dudeexbv said:
What he said.

Wurth rep was also aware of how good her biscuits were. Said she sells alot of them.

so what you are saying is that they are well wurth the price :lol:

hat, coat, etc

Wurth products are excellent - as good as any on the market. I use their screws, drawer runners and hinges exclusively, as well as many other things.

A word of warning however, about their pricing policy.

You've got to haggle over the price of every item you buy. If you agree a good price for one size of screw, do not imagine that they will give you a similar price automatically if you order another size. They will screw you!

Once a price is agreed though, it is recorded in your account and will be repeated on future orders.

As a rule of thumb, you should expect a discount of 30 - 50% off everything.

I think Wurth's list price for biscuits is nearly twice what Ax have Lamellos at, we told our guy and he gave us them for the same price though... Don't know what any suppliers would have them for though, or if they'd discount them either...

i rang the trade outlet near me today and they gave me the price of £22.20 for 1000 number 20

The axminster sell the lamello for £25 odd

I dont have an account and have never bought from them before, so hopefully if i open and account and turn on the charm i might get a bit more off.

Luke

Like Brad says you get a lot cheaper than that but you will have to fettle your haggling!

Back