WTF is this ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw a comment under another video on youtube...

"its all fun and games until someone cuts off their penis xD."
Brilliant!

Hold on!!!!
Maybe this is how that guy cut his off with a circular saw!!!! (As posted on here recently).
He'd probably already played the "acoustic" one for a while and was moving on to the "electric saw" so he could put some effects pedals, distortion and the like on it.
It all suddenly makes sense.

BigShot":1rit8lgb said:
Just saw a comment under another video on youtube...

"its all fun and games until someone cuts off their penis xD."
Brilliant!

Thanks for my keyboard coffee wash !!!

ROFL

My keyboard was only saved a coffee wash by the fact I wasn't drinking any.

Well, the fact I don't actually drink coffee probably played a part too (never took to the stuff) but you get the picture.

It's all old hat!
Those of us who are old enough would have seen all this musical saw stuff back in the late 60's early 70's in TV variety shows.

However, the musical standard seems to have improved somewhat.

Night Train":z3a5xndn said:
It's all old hat!
Those of us who are old enough would have seen all this musical saw stuff back in the late 60's early 70's in TV variety shows.

However, the musical standard seems to have improved somewhat.

:shock: Old 60 or 70`s how about the 40`s??Guess I`m old History... :p

You don't need a particularly special saw to do this, although maybe the one linked to has more flex and greater range. The bloke who was teaching us at a juggling convention favoured cheap saws as they were thinner and easier to flex.
It's actually good fun and harder than it looks. I managed a few notes but couldn't string anything together.

If you watch Delicatessen there's musical saw featured a couple of times.

Duncan

maltrout512":ecyxt62x said:
What do you call a group of saw players,

Funny you should ask that .
Henry Disston and his panel saw five were a big hit back in the pre cordless days . |???????????joke !
I have heard a tune or two on the saw , mangaed a note or two myself but never cut it , if you know wharra mean Arry . no joke .
Cheers !

A bandsaw. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts

Back