World Cup - Fans and fanatics thread.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for the people who hope for england. Choose another country, we will do poorly, we just don't have a world class team!

WE CAN DO IT

51z1zmblYwL._SS500_.jpg

Cheers

Mike

Yeah, those Vuvuzela's are a pain in the ears! Quite fun for a bit, but will soon get annoying - although not as annoying as the high pitches girly screams that we had to put up with in Korea/Japan.

I have to say, I'm super impressed with the iTV stream - I thought it would be dodgy as I couldn't connect for the opening ceremony, but the game is very hi-res, I've got fullscreen on my monitor here at work, and can see it in crystal clear definition from across the lab - I am a happy bunny!

Mike.C":6d4s3rv5 said:
SOUTH AFRICA 1 UP and what a goal it was. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Simply Brilliant

Cheers

Mike

Fantastic opening goal of the tournament - couldn't ask for better than that, very calm finish, turning out to be a great game now.

Mike.C":b6c15cb6 said:
Lucky pippers 1.1

Cheers

Mike

Marquez - cool as a cucumber, nice finish. Pleased for the mexicans, thought they played well in the first half, fair result at the moment I think.

ByronBlack":2jhxit4r said:
Mike.C":2jhxit4r said:
Lucky pippers 1.1

Cheers

Mike

Marquez - cool as a cucumber, nice finish. Pleased for the mexicans, thought they played well in the first half, fair result at the moment I think.

Yeah fair enough Colin, but what a dream it would have been for SA, but who knows they could still do it. I love the under dogs :lol:

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":3tc5q7qs said:
ByronBlack":3tc5q7qs said:
Mike.C":3tc5q7qs said:
Lucky pippers 1.1

Cheers

Mike

Yeah fair enough Colin, but what a dream it would have been for SA, but who knows they could still do it. I love the under dogs :lol:

Cheers

Mike

They just hit the outside of the post, shame it didn't go in, it would have been party time if it did!

France and Uruguay - rather dull! Forlan looked useful when on the ball, but france were predictably poor, which is nice.

Doug B":6rkw3l26 said:
COME ON FRANCE... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil: #irelandshouldbethere

but as we're not, I really hope you guys do it.
Neil

Back