Workshop clear out

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyturner

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to empty the workshop now of all power tools I have for sale angle grinders, drills, routers, jig saws, a makita planer, a B/D air compressor, sanders, 2 lathes, 100s of drill bits plus loads of wood including quite a lot of molding and doweling it could be worth a visit and a rummage some of the tools have never been used and they will be at a good price & open to reasonable offers I am in Collingham Newark NG23 7RA due to my bad health I cant pack or post anything it is all for collection

Is there any day next week that I could visit for a look through? It would be a 4 to 5 hour round trip for me.

Looking for a lathe, drill and bits, also might be interested in a sander (can you tell me more as to what sanders are available?)

And some wood lol.

Feel free to PM me.

Hi Woody, I might be too late but if you have any tools or equipment left I might be interested, please let me know via forum or phone me on 07870 173 430
I am in Notts

Still plenty left drills, routers, pillar drill, union jubilee lathe, a few chisels, sash clamps and some hand tools plus a load of wood in all different forms your most welcome to take a ganda

Hi. Not being up to speed on these, I'm guessing you can also turn on the end, but do the accessories also fit this end (I think some lathes have opposite hand thread in this configuration?) I ask as I'm really looking for a swivel head lathe owing to an old back problem that may well give me problems if I'm working over a bed all the time.

Good, good, well keep your feet up whilst having a look at page 9 of Aprils Woodturning mag, apparently there is a piece in it which is on display on your shelves.

stevenw1963":2qzeu0tu said:
Good, good, well keep your feet up whilst having a look at page 9 of Aprils Woodturning mag, apparently there is a piece in it which is on display on your shelves.

Is it the ebonized bowl you gave me

Back