• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Workbee CNC 1.5m x 1.5m

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altennis

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Workbee CNC, which has been assembled for around a year, which i am looking to sell. It is a 1.5m by 1.5m belt driven machine, with a 1/4 inch makita router as a spindle. I bought it to make jigs for guitar making, but it has only been used half a dozen times as it is taking me far too long to programme the G code files to run it. Included in the sale are a set of 8 CNC cutters which were purchased with the machine and the homemade wheeled base. The baseboard is fitted with m6 threaded nuts to allow the use of hold downs. Included with the sale is the install usb for v-carve 9 (upgradeable to 10.5) and any applicable account details (V-carve costs £540 currently). In the event that this wouldn't work (it has the license key so i don't see why it wouldn't) a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop would be available for an additional £150 which has version 10.5 running on it.

Happy to demonstrate the CNC, collection from Petts Wood Kent

£1600

Attachments

• IMG_1782_(1).jpg
    IMG_1782_(1).jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 107
Back