Woodworking Scotland

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Power

Established Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else attend Woodworking Scotland at Edinburgh last week.
There wasnt much new there but overall not bad for an events first time

hi there
i went along on thursday, i did expect to see a few more of the machines working rather than just standing exhibits.
what did catch my eye was the cnc router just as you entered the hall which was running when i entered and suprized me with how effective the extraction was (no dusty haze around the machine)
dave w

Hi Dave
I went on Saturday afternoon and was surprised at the lack of visitors,although most of the exhibitors did say it had been busier on the previous days.
I hope the show does take off as its nice to have something to attend a bit nearer home.

Hi Alan - don't forget the shows at Harrogate and Pickering and also the worthwhile trips to The Alpaca Centre, Hexamshire, Snainton and the like. There are lots of local resources around ..........

This is the main site for the wood stuff at the centre. Great selection of mainly Turning Blanks and exotics. They have a good stock of the higher end tools and finishes (Festool etc.).

GS Timber
and this is the Alpaca Centre:

Alpaca Centre

Just off the M6 exit at Penrith. Worth a family visit at the same time!

Latest posts

Back