Woodworking Competition - The Results!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

Attachments

• 20130831_160155.jpg
    20130831_160155.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 90
Melinda - stop twisting my arm - ouch ouch (hammer) (hammer)

OK OK - watch this space - up for organising another on if you motley crew up up for taking part!!

Give me a couple of days

Now you come to mention it lol...
Subtlety if definitely NOT one of my gifts!

Only if there's demand other than me, for the competition?

Ok - Decision have been made! - Just want to run by a couple of people before posting up Dodge's next Comp!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

After chatting with one or two people have decided to hold fire with setting the comp going until the New Year directly after Christams - After all the festivities are over then there will be something to get your teeth into with your new tools acquired from Santa!! :ho2 :ho2 :ho2

Grahamshed":24zqvg0r said:
I missed the bit about there being another one. Quite fancy joining in. Do we know when yet ?

Not yet. I reckon Dodge has fallen asleep on his beloved SIP table saw :lol:

propose a challenge...

it only needs a brief, ask somebody or somebodies to judge, and a deadline. The rules can be much as before- a declaration of entry and a WIP to be posted.

Ok folks I havn't forgotten - but have been so damn busy over the last few weeks havn't had a chance to even get on here much :(

I have considered the outline and have done a dummy run so just finalising the challenge, and I can assure you it will be different!!

The challenge will be posted in the next couple of days - thats a promise!

Latest posts

Back