woodturners help needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinytim1458

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can Get a copy of Woodturning trickery by David Springett.
Amazon have not got any, nor does anyone they deal with.
Have asked the publisher and David springett himself and nobody is producing that book anymore.
If any one can help me find a copy I would be very grateful.
Thanks Tim

Have tried all suggestions but still not able to trace Woodturning trickery by David Springett anywhere.
So if anyone can suggest anywhere else to look for this elusive book or even if someone was kind enough to sell me this book I would be totally grateful.
The only thing I can find is a picture of what the book looks like on Amazon and David Springett's Web sites.
David did say if there was enough people contacting him requesting the Woodturning trickery then he might consider doing a re-print of this book.
He can be contacted at.

[email protected] (please no spam. Only if you would like to buy this book or have it reprinted)

Or better is

www.davidspringett.fws1.com/ContactDetails.htm

Thank you Tim

Hi

That's my mail away to Dave requesting a reprint and committing to purchase, as an owner of Woodturning Wizardry and Adventures in Woodturning, both also by Dave, I'm not sure how I missed this one when it was published :oops: :oops:

Regards Mick

Just an update.
David Springett has received so many requests from here for Woodturning trickery that he had changed his mind from never going to do a reprint as no one would be interested in a copy to a maybe if he gets enough requests for the book he will do a reprint and that the reprint would take about 6 to 8 Weeks to publication.
So you guys keep the requests coming in as he needs more requests for the book to decide that he will do a reprint.
If you guys spread the word on other forums and magazines to put in a request for the book then we may get him to do a reprint sooner than later.
He just needs more persuasion to do a reprint as he calls it.

Thanks everyone and keep up the good work.
Tim

Back