• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Wood Turning tools GONE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yanky

Established Member
Reaction score
It's the set supplied with the lathe I bought second hand, but they are no match to the Robert Sorby set.
9 tools in all. Very cheap looking.
If someone here can make use of them, fantastic. Free to collect from North Manchester any time except weekends, or £4 paypal payment for courier.
I have a porch so no contact collection welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Hi yes please I have drill powered lathe so not the best but would like to try a bit more turning!

I'm only over the hill in Yorkshire do could pickup sometime?

Cheers James

Happy to hold for you
Hi yes please I have drill powered lathe so not the best but would like to try a bit more turning!

Cheers James
happy to hold for you when next passing, but think they only cost £20 new, so not worth coming specially. Could post for £5 if need be.

Cheers James
Drill powered lathe. Never heard of such a thing. Could you post a photo please?

It's the set supplied with the lathe I bought second hand, but they are no match to the Robert Sorby set.
If someone here can make use of them, fantastic. Free to collect from North Manchester any time except weekends, or £5 paypal payment for courier.
I bought a set of these to practice with. I think they’re mild steel. They make lots of nice sparks when you sharpen them. Stick to the Sorby tools.

Had one of those many years ago inherited when my Dad passed , I think it was made by Wolf. I never used it and i am ashamed to admit that over time bits n pieces got lost and it eventually ended up in the bin. My Dad did use it quite a lot making toy's when my Kids were small .

If someone here can make use of them, fantastic. Free to collect from North Manchester any time except weekends, or £4 paypal payment for courier.
No response from Jameshow, so available again. There is also a really small Henry Taylor turning tool I've added in. It has a curve in it, and don't know what it's for. Also another unbranded big skew but the blade has come out of the handle.

Back