WIP - “Engineers” Tool box

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's far to good for workshop furniture =D> =D> =D>

DTR":z1368j97 said:
That's far to good for workshop furniture =D> =D> =D>

I think you were a member when Waka posted regularly on his floor standing tool chest - I think I’m just an amateur by some standards!!!!

Simon

SVB":3kos0yld said:
I think you were a member when Waka posted regularly on his floor standing tool chest - I think I’m just an amateur by some standards!!!!

Simon
I remember seeing that years ago when Waka had a 'bash' at his place and pretty good is was too as I recollect - Rob

woodbloke66":1e6xzeb9 said:
SVB":1e6xzeb9 said:

Simon
I remember seeing that years ago when Waka had a 'bash' at his place and pretty good is was too as I recollect - Rob

....and I recall your very proficient half blind dovetail demo at the same event!!!! Miss those.....

SVB":3mfuk1xx said:
....and I recall your very proficient half blind dovetail demo at the same event!!!! Miss those.....

Ta, I can't remember that at all...must be an age thing :lol: I do remember Paul Chapman taking a pic of me attempting to have a shave with his new fangled Domino machine though :lol: - Rob

Latest posts

Back