Will an Incra mitre gauge work with the Triton Workcentre

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

senna4ever

Reaction score
Hi all, would appreciate some advice from Triton workcentre owners.
I've got a Festool TS55 saw (which I am in love with :D ) and was thinking of buying the Triton Workcentre to turn it into a tablesaw. Would the Incra Mitre Gauge 1000 work with the Triton.
I'm making a new router table and will probably get the Incra mitre gauge to use with this anyway but it would be useful if it would work with the Triton also.
Any advice will be very much appreciated

The incra mitre gauge will not work as the Triton uses a different slot in the table. I have always wanted to test the Festool saw in the Triton but have not had anybody with one close by. The Festool is 1400W whereas the Triton is 2200W and I worry if the Festool would have the power as at times the Triton labours with a 52mm hardwood cut. If you are near me come and test it in my WC
Barry

Hi Barry, thanks for the reply. I was afraid the Incra wouldn't work in the Triton but couldn't really tell for sure from looking at the triton website.
I'm hoping to get a Hammer saw/shaper combination machine in about 8-12 months time and could do with a small tablesaw to keep me going in the meantime.
I live in mid Wales so won't be able to test the saw in your Triton but thanks for the offer.
Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back