Wikileaks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andycktm

Established Member
Reaction score
Just watched the apache camera in iraq..........
Heard on the radio the other day, people can't wait to see if there is any Wikileaks on U.F.O.s (homer)
(you know the ones that cross Galaxys then get owned off a guy with a panzershreck,then locked away in a shed).

I was abducted by aliens once.......... it was a long time ago........ one Saturday night after a few pints on the walk home, I had my brains muddled by a laser beam as the whole world started to spin, next thing I remember was coming round, over 6 hrs later in a ditch, ectoplasm all over the front of my shirt..... they must have removed my brain to study it as it throbbed like mad all the next day and the previous evening was just a blur, they tampered with my memory..........

Doctor":3476wbou said:
I was abducted by aliens once.......... it was a long time ago........ one Saturday night after a few pints on the walk home, I had my brains muddled by a laser beam as the whole world started to spin, next thing I remember was coming round, over 6 hrs later in a ditch, ectoplasm all over the front of my shirt..... they must have removed my brain to study it as it throbbed like mad all the next day and the previous evening was just a blur, they tampered with my memory..........

:-k :-k hmmmm! #-o #-o

I think we have all been abducted at some point then :mrgreen:

Rog

Dodge":3nug2gyt said:
Doctor":3nug2gyt said:

:-k :-k hmmmm! #-o #-o

I think we have all been abducted at some point then :mrgreen:

Rog

Actually there is a MASSIVE correlation between being drunk and report of abduction!

BugBear

Latest posts

Back