WHY??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody67

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets??? :shock:

AND

Where do you get seeds to grow seedless grapes??? :shock:

woody67":1thafetv said:
Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets??? :shock:
Kamikaze pilots need helmets because that's where the radio earphones are. A normal conversation goes along the lines of:

Control: Don't worry about direction. Just keep that big red needle on the compass pointed to 135.

Pilot: OK. I understand that navigation comes in the next part of my flying training course. But I'm a long way from base. I don't think I'll have enough fuel to get home if I don't turn round soon.

Control. We've taken care of that. There's plenty of fuel on the American aircraft carrier that you'll find if you just keep heading in the same direction.

Pilot: Right-oh. Do other student pilots normally carry out their first solo landings on foreign aircraft carriers? And do enemy warships normally welcome exchange student delegations?

woody67":1thafetv said:
Where do you get seeds to grow seedless grapes??? :shock:
Seedless grapes are normally produced by hybrid stock... heck, there's no need to worry about science. Let's say you can get them from the All England Tennis Club at Wimbledon, but seeds are normally not available to the British.

why do we always turn the stereo down in the car when we are looking for directions :?:

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he gets out the shower, but when hes in normal clothes he wears nothing below the waist

THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

Why does Bungle get dressed to go to bed?

Cheers Mike

Jez":7vf8wbgj said:
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he gets out the shower, but when hes in normal clothes he wears nothing below the waist

Because he wants to dry his bottom of course :)

Latest posts

Back