Which other forums?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wizer":17typpib said:
Alf, have you ventured out into the workshop at all of late
I'll have you know I jolly well have.

The cat litter trays needed refilling and that's where we keep it... :lol:

big soft moose":1qgh7301 said:
Brittleheart":1qgh7301 said:
There is more than one "other" woodworking forum. I am member of at least five, although I don't actually post on all of them or I would never get any work done.

When people are referring to the "other" forum it would be a great help to my simple understanding if they specified which other forum they are referring to.

they are talking about woodworkuk.com , which i think was basically started by a bunch of members who splintered from here a couple of years back after "artistic differences" (i'm not up on all the details and not going to open that can of worms anyway), plus many members here are members there too - hence the denotion as the "other" forum.

Had a look, not much happens there does it? About one post a fortnight.

Used to be a member of an Audi forum that had a lot of info on my particular type tuned car and many enthusiasts.

The site changed hands and the section I was interested in became populated with boy racer types who seemed to spend every last farthing on go-faster stripes, wheels, seat etc.

Only other forum I ever joined or gave time to is this one

Brittleheart":21fhambl said:
Alf":21fhambl said:
wizer":21fhambl said:
Alf, have you ventured out into the workshop at all of late
I'll have you know I jolly well have.

The cat litter trays needed refilling and that's where we keep it... :lol:

The cat or the litter?
The litter. The cat only gets in there by mistake - takes a fair old time to de-cobweb her.... :oops:

Alf":2md6plj1 said:
The litter. The cat only gets in there by mistake - takes a fair old time to de-cobweb her.... :oops:

Surely the big twin bag dust extraction system sorts the cats fur out in seconds? :wink:

Mike

Ran out of litter the other day, so nipped into the shop and filled up a bag from the extractor full of shavings/chippings.

Cats don't seem to mind and it adds a nice woody smell to the house

Ironballs":2dgpr149 said:
Ran out of litter the other day, so nipped into the shop and filled up a bag from the extractor full of shavings/chippings.

Very good of them to let you use their tray I reckon.

studders":3sihtuwe said:
Ironballs":3sihtuwe said:

=D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

studders":373i81rp said:
Ironballs":373i81rp said:

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back