Which mitre gauge?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mart, you could've had one by now or tomorrow sitting in your workshop if you had read my earlier post.... Let us know how you get on.

Mike.C":69tw68hy said:
the Incra's have 6 expansion points, which can be adjusted to stop any movement of the bar in a mitre slot that maybe a bit bigger then it's stated 3/4".

Cheers

Mike

Not enough to expand out to the metric slot on my Scheppach bandsaw :cry:

BrianD":qhdu13vv said:
Hi martlewis,

Contrary to what you say, I have just ordered an EB3 from Osbourne today. Funny enough it turns out I was corresponding with Dave Osbourne directly, who was most accommodating wrt my requests.

He has a special on now and together with postage I have paid £83 with delivery 4-10 days. Actually I have only ever waited 5 days for goods from the US.

Something to consider - unless you need it now :shock:

Cheers.

Just did the same thing last night Brian and secured the last available EB3 until the next shipment gets to Dave in mid-Jan, so looking forward to it arriving sometime over the Xmas break hopefully and having a play !

Cheers, Paul. :D

Roger,

Not enough to expand out to the metric slot on my Scheppach bandsaw

I don't know what it is about Scheppach but their table saw mitre slots are different from most other manufacturers, and I am talking about the non cast iron model's which were not metric.

Cheers

Mike

I emailed Osborne but all I got back was a reply saying they are out of stock and to check again in mid January. Wanted to order one but they said I have to email when they're back in stock.

Am thinking I don't feel like a valued customer... Incra here we come !!!

Got home from work tonight and there was a long box covered in shipping labels. "I think I know what that is!" I say as I walk in the door. The conversation followed as below...

HID: Hi dear, how was your day?
ME: Great thanks.
HID: What would you like for your tea?
ME: Not hungry, just gotta nip out to the workshop.

That was an hour and a half ago :whistle:

Well, I've waited 2 months and 2 days for my EB3, can't not go play with it can I!

Martin.

Latest posts

Back