Wheres the EZ Rail thread gone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino I am really glad you are employing others to do your promotional work now. I criticised you years ago for this and I believe it has been a large downfall of your business. For some reason people don't like you. This is probably not news to you, but it damages your business and the EZ name. Your products are good, but probably because of your broken English, people either love you or hate you. You won't understand the phrase, but you're like Marmite ;) With proper marketing and you stepping back from promotion, your company and your products will become much more popular. But the more you try to fight your case on your own, you're heading towards disaster. Forget about the controversy and the 'dirty tactics'.

My only concern, is that it's too little too late. You had a real chance to contend with Festool before DeWalt, Makita, etc, etc brought out track saws.

Mike.C":365fn99i said:
Karl":365fn99i said:
Mike.C":365fn99i said:
It may have something to do with Niki getting involved in previous EZ threads.

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/the- ... light=niki

Thanks Mike - that probably explains it.

Your welcome Karl. Now Niki was an inventor who very kindly went around the world wide web visiting different forums and giving away his safety devices for free and gratis.

Cheers

Mike
Nikki was a smart man but he always attacked the ez system by saying to other members...watch out for the ez guys...they may take your ideas.
That make us look like copycats and the idea that one tool eliminates his 1000 jigs....made him mad?

If you look at all his posts (with an open mind) you may see that some of his inventions was OTI ( other people ideas)

I know that is not right to talk for someone who can't defend any accusations but a search in his posts here and US may show the true.
I confront him about taking an idea from this forum and post it in a US forum as his.
He don't like that one.

Guys, the record is here if we like to find the truth.
An old man told me the best advice I ever had.
One lie needs 10 more to cover it.
Don't waste your life trying to cover on one lie with 10 = 100 =1000.
Yes, One lie needs 1.000.000. more to covered and you simply don't have the time...Don't.

What was that book we were talking about elsewhere? How to win friends and .... :roll: :(

YCF Dino - you really do need to stop posting.

You've just lost one customer.

I'm gonna buy a Festool.

Cheers

Karl

YCF Dino":1099yasu said:
Mike.C":1099yasu said:
Karl":1099yasu said:
Mike.C":1099yasu said:
It may have something to do with Niki getting involved in previous EZ threads.

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/the- ... light=niki

Thanks Mike - that probably explains it.

Your welcome Karl. Now Niki was an inventor who very kindly went around the world wide web visiting different forums and giving away his safety devices for free and gratis.

Cheers

Mike
Nikki was a smart man but he always attacked the ez system by saying to other members...watch out for the ez guys...they may take your ideas.
That make us look like copycats and the idea that one tool eliminates his 1000 jigs....made him mad?

If you look at all his posts (with an open mind) you may see that some of his inventions was OTI ( other people ideas)

I know that is not right to talk for someone who can't defend any accusations but a search in his posts here and US may show the true.
I confront him about taking an idea from this forum and post it in a US forum as his.
He don't like that one.

Guys, the record is here if we like to find the truth.
An old man told me the best advice I ever had.
One lie needs 10 more to cover it.
Don't waste your life trying to cover on one lie with 10 = 100 =1000.
Yes, One lie needs 1.000.000. more to covered and you simply don't have the time...Don't.

You say that it is wrong to talk about a man who cannot defend any accusations and then you carry on and do it, what a .. Sorry if this offends other members, but as he said Niki is not here to answer his accuser

Cheers

Mike

can we just keep the hawkers out of the general forum at least.

jeff

Mike.C":3au2h39z said:
You say that it is wrong to talk about a man who cannot defend any accusations and then you carry on and do it, what a ..

Cheers

Mike

And I said the the record is here to be found.
By providing facts the accusation turns into history.

If you don't like to search for the true, don't talk about ..
The . is when someone like to talk without bringing out all the facts.

He accuse the ez guys as copycats. IN THIS FORUM.
I don't see anyone stepping up and challenge his accusations.

YCF Dino":lmq36xvd said:
Mike.C":lmq36xvd said:
You say that it is wrong to talk about a man who cannot defend any accusations and then you carry on and do it, what a ..

Cheers

Mike

Dino, I don't think anyone wants to go further into the issue because Nikki was a very popular poster here it, and it would be in bad taste to speak ill of him.

I apologise for starting this thread, I didn't expect it to end up like this.

Dino you have over stepped the mark. Whatever Nikki said or believed in is ancient history. He was a much loved member of the global woodworking community and I doubt anyone on this forum will like seeing his reputation being assaulted. Have some respect.

ByronBlack":2k7t604f said:
YCF Dino":2k7t604f said:
Mike.C":2k7t604f said:

Cheers

Mike

Dino, I don't think anyone wants to go further into the issue because Nikki was a very popular poster here it, and it would be in bad taste to speak ill of him.

I apologize for starting this thread, I didn't expect it to end up like this.

Colin there is no apology needed. You asked what had happened to the EZ thread and Noel explained his reasoning.

Cheers

Mike

ByronBlack":ixdct2tm said:
YCF Dino":ixdct2tm said:
Mike.C":ixdct2tm said:

Cheers

Mike

Thanks for the advice Byron.
On the other hand we can't use Nikki as an example to attack me.
I don't bring Nikki into this thread.
Others did and the fact that Nikki was a fanatic anti-ez
He was the reason that I joined the forum the second time around.

Peace in heavens to him and the whole world here.

I see that some people can't take the whole true but they like to
find and use Nikki as an excuse.

you see? Nikki was anti-ez, let's bring the feelings of a deceased here and attack Dino?

Ok guys.
Thanks again.

YCF Dino":1oetsl6f said:
ByronBlack":1oetsl6f said:
YCF Dino":1oetsl6f said:
Mike.C":1oetsl6f said:

Cheers

Mike

Thanks for the advice Byron.
On the other hand we can't use Nikki as an example to attack me.
I don't bring Nikki into this thread.
Others did and the fact that Nikki was a fanatic anti-ez
He was the reason that I joined the forum the second time around.

Peace in heavens to him and the whole world here.

I see that some people can't take the whole true but they like to
find and use Nikki as an excuse.

you see? Nikki was anti-ez, let's bring the feelings of a deceased here and attack Dino?

Ok guys.
Thanks again.

Even after being told you still will not leave the guy alone. Dino I think that for eveyones sake we better call it quit's, either that or lock the thread.

Cheers

Mike

i think we are all adults,we can judge for ourselves wether or not a post is self promotion or otherwiswe,banning members,deleteing or locking threads smacks of the nazi style book burning to me,let us hear dino, debate with him and decide for ourselves.

skinee":12k87lxi said:
i think we are all adults,we can judge for ourselves wether or not a post is self promotion or otherwiswe,banning members,deleteing or locking threads smacks of the nazi style book burning to me,let us hear dino, debate with him and decide for ourselves.

Fill your boots pal and be my guest, just leave Niki out of it.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":1sdsvow6 said:
skinee":1sdsvow6 said:

Cheers

Mike

Your post should be directed to Noel?

Code:
"''one person missing from this thread"'

Now that Nikki was "resurrected" by Noel to help him justified his views
others have to pay for it?

And others are making remarks that they're not going to buy my tools?
...because I posted the reasons and the facts?

Guys. this is more than anyone can take from a civil conversation.
We're all friends. We're all going to die one day and we may continue this
nonsense talking/assaulting in heaven...

YCF Dino or EZ Dino.

Guys, have fun.

YCF Dino":32sdr0ov said:
Look at the threads and you may find some paid trolls there
like Dan Clark.
He posted not to buy from a small american company in case the owner dies in a plane crash...
Do you remember his post? He works for Festool and if I re-enter the forum was to stop any efforts that I feel are dangerous to that small American company that happens to be mine.
Dino,

I was notified, that you were up to your old tricks running around libeling people. For the record, I do not now nor have I ever worked for Festool. Nor have I been paid even one penny for my reviews and comments about Festool (or any other company).

Since I've made this statement before and know that you have read them, you know your statements are a lie. Therefore you are guilty of libel and defamation. I suggest that you retract your comments immediately.

One other point...

You can slander me all you want (your opinion is worthless), but never, EVER comment about Niki. He was one of the finest gentlemen and most creative thinkers on the earth. Rather than tell everyone how good he was, he spent all of his time sharing his knowledge and skills for free. Don't EVER use his name again. Not now. Not ever.

Dan.

YCF Dino":jwtlv8e5 said:
Mike.C":jwtlv8e5 said:
skinee":jwtlv8e5 said:

Cheers

Mike

Your post should be directed to Noel?

Code:
"''one person missing from this thread"'

Now that Nikki was "resurrected" by Noel to help him justified his views
others have to pay for it?

And others are making remarks that they're not going to buy my tools?
...because I posted the reasons and the facts?

Guys. this is more than anyone can take from a civil conversation.
We're all friends. We're all going to die one day and we may continue this
nonsense talking/assaulting in heaven...

YCF Dino or EZ Dino.

Guys, have fun.

Dino - you seem to forget that we are all your potential customers, talking rubbish to us and disrespecting someone of whom we were fond isnt a great way to win freinds or persuade people to buy from you

I always thought you were a bit of a ., but even i am suprised you'd sink this low - and personally it will be a cold day in hell before i buy your products or recomend them to anyoneelse

we arent "all freinds" as you put it , nikki was our freind, you are just a sad little man who wants to promote his product but with no idea how to talk to people and frankly for all i care you can take your rail system and shove it up your @rse til you squeal like a pig

This thread has become morbidly distasteful.
I thought I was giving some space and consideration to Byron's original post, kinda wrong on that account.
How anybody can maintain a business with that sort of disgusting behaviour is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back