Where's Tam ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well his last post was August 26th (In projects) so hold off on the search party eh :lol:

As Pete said, 'as is still alive! Decided to have a break from sitting on the computer. Things were getting too personal for my liking.

It also did me a favour, I have been to 2 craft fairs, results mediocre but I did get some return. Then 'er indoors got me into a shop which is willing to try my stuff, and I found another, so all in all things is looking up. I usually check in to UKWorkshop once or twice a week to see how the crack is going, but I keep my gob shut now and let my peers have the floor. :lol:

Thanks for asking Alun, take care mate.

TEP":ugsebsgg said:
............Things were getting too personal for my liking.

.......I keep my gob shut now and let my peers have the floor. :lol:

Thats a real shame, I for one have found your posts and advice very helpful on more than one occassion. You seem to me like a man that speaks a lot of sense. Not to mention the occasional insight into your work(I'm remembering that off centre winged bowl with a wave in it)

Good job getting some of your things into shops, theres something nice about having stuff in a proper shop for sale isn't there :)

Johnny

Hi Tam !
Thats good you're fine and thriving !
Have to echo Johnny's sentiments too ... always like to hear / follow your 'take' on things... one always knows that its going to be good, sound advice when it comes from you :D

Don't go too far away ! :D :D :D

All the best Tam,

Alun 8) :lol:

I've missed you Tam. You were very kind and helpful to me when I first came on here, and you speak your mind. I always like that.

Thats not on to be honest.

A veteran member/poster, with only useful posts being made to feel to stay away ?

Name and shame the culprits and ban them i say !

First time in a long while I've been on the computer this time in the morning. Just having my first (of many cuppa's) before back to the lathe.

Many, many thanks folks, I'm very grateful for the kind comments. It always was my downfall to say how I saw things, but that is just me. Naming and shaming is not on Loz, no offence intended, but it was my choice to stay out of any interaction on the forum. So, if anyone is to blame it is me. :lol:

Well as they say, "That's all folks" back to work, take care.

Take care yourself Tam mate, and keep
popping in when you feel like it. :wink:

Alas,Alas poor Yorick :?: I did'nt get to know him as well as I would have liked too.
Tam I hope you do drop in often.

Look fwd. to your wisdom.

REgards Boysie

Back