Whats the deal, should I say hello here?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdtnc

Reaction score
Hello.

I've got a few woodworking / equipment questions and I've been reading a few forum posts already.

Live in West Yorkshire and make beer for a living, having recently finished my polycarbonate roofed lean-to type thing at the side of the house I have a few other smaller wooden projects in mind but maybe not quite got the know-how or the right tools.

Cheers
Ade

Hello and welcome
Anyone who is that interested in beer has to be alright by me!!
I am sure you will learn loads about wood if you keep visiting here.
Cheers
Greg

Hi Ade and welcome,you will find all the help you need on here,friendly bunch of folk always willing to pass on thier knowlege patiently (well most of em are lol ) to those willing to listen and learn.

p.s do you need a beer taster =P~

Welcome Ade , a two hobby man with those two hobbies can't help but be an asset. As a Canuckian I can get behind a good brew , and the colour of that brew looks promising indeed. I'm not one for a Coors light if you take my meaning. As far as the woodworking side of things , well , you would walk a long way and not find a more lovable bunch of loonies than are here assembled. Expert to absolute thumbfingers (myself in case you wondered) can find answers to questions in short order. Someone is bound to know , trust me. So dive on in , the water is fine. Be sure to visit the Hand Tool ward , hilarity as well as info in vast quantities.

ha ha...
If I had a choice back in School, knowing what i know now....
I'd be an Osteopath, at £40 per Half Hour its way better than all the hard labour I've done :D

You would miss the smell of the hops!

Welcome and don't mix the beer with woodwork machinery!
As if you would. :mrgreen:
Cheers :eek:ccasion5:

Back