What name

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippygeoff

Established Member
Reaction score
Basically the book is now finished. I just need to hear back from a fellow member who is very kindly proof reading it for me and for my son to do a little bit of tweaking here and there. I think I must be suffering from writers block because for the life of me I just cannot think of a title for it and was wondering if any of you could come up with a name.

The difficulty is that the book is aimed at two lots of people, firstly it is aimed at the beginner who is just starting out and secondly it is also aimed at the scroll saw user who wants to start selling the things they make so it is really two books in one. I thought of something like, scrolling for profit, or, A scroll saw guide and craft fairs, or, A beginners guide to scroll saw work and craft fairs. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

"The Crafty Scroller"
sub title
"One Welsh man's guide to selling at craft fairs"
I'll keep thinking.........
Regards
Bre

"The British Guide to Scrolling" (there's loads for Yanks) or maybe "Scrolling in the UK"

Both scrolling and scrollsaw in the title would help with the searching on amazon.

I can't thanks you all enough, so many suggestions that I am spoilt for choice. Most are very good titles that I had never thought of. I very much like what Alex has suggested. Many thanks once again.

Scrollsaws
- from basic & how to make a little extra

Scrollsaws
- The Basics & how to profit

Scrollsaw Techniques
- The Basic & how to setup to sell !

UK Scrollaw Guide (with or without the UK)
- Beginners to money makers

Back