What do you think?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stig could do better than that (and has access to benches..!) and he's a turner!🤣🤣🤣

I have nicer reclaimed beam benches ive made sat outside with plants on maybe I need to reappraise them

Stig could do better than that (and has access to benches..!) and he's a turner!🤣🤣🤣
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 looks simple enough, 4 lengths of 6x3 and a few bolts, I dare say the early years kids could put that together 😁 may have to put a production crew together and get ready for the £££to come rolling in 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 looks simple enough, 4 lengths of 6x3 and a few bolts, I dare say the early years kids could put that together 😁 may have to put a production crew together and get ready for the £££to come rolling in 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
There is constant banter at our men's shed between the carvers, turners and butchers!

Its says made from a single beam of wood so maybe we are not fully taking into account the skill and craftsmanship needed to reduce the beam to several pieces, drill holes and fix bolts with the heads protruding above the flat top of the bench. Also don't forget the preparation and finishing coats of the bright lacquer.
With the 40% off this looks a bargain!
Have you seen the dining tables for sale don't miss looking

https://www.scp.co.uk/collections/dining-tables

or sell them...

These are what I make from reclaimed roof joists

20220403_152519.jpg
20220413_193928~2.jpg

That bench looks like a bargain compared with his normal retail offerings. Scroll down for entertainment.

https://www.scp.co.uk/collections/piet-hein-eek-collection

The wording (His practice embodies a deep respect for the inherent qualities of the materials he works with, evident in his attention to detail and commitment to preserving the marks of previous utilisation.) made me laugh, how can someone ask that kind of money for such cr>p

The wording (His practice embodies a deep respect for the inherent qualities of the materials he works with, evident in his attention to detail and commitment to preserving the marks of previous utilisation.) made me laugh, how can someone ask that kind of money for such cr>p
Because he's an "artist", dahhhling! Seriously, if he can get away with it, then good luck to him, he's only taking money from people that have too much anyway.

Latest posts

Back