Westonbirt - Who's Going And When?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philly":egpvfy5q said:
Excellent - sounds like I better get plenty of tea-bags........ :lol:
Philly :D
I take it then Philly that you're ic T's as per usual :lol:

Edit - to all those attending...don't forget your UKWorkshop badges, have just printed mine off - Rob

Me, wife, daughter, son in law and dog, Friday or saturday depedant on weather. I assume dogs are allowed.

Might try to make it Sat afternoon if I can and return Sunday for more relaxed family day out.

Weather is looking good BTW

I'll be there friday with the wife and kids in tow, though they need to do their own thing for a few hours as i am booked in with mr cosman to fettle some doevetails :)

I'll swing by your stand philly i just hope that your planes are much less attractive when i get to see them for real... must resist :twisted:

Tom

tombo":1qg13v01 said:
:)

I'll swing by your stand philly i just hope that your planes are much less attractive when i get to see them for real... must resist :twisted:

Tom
Resistance is Futile...I've got a Trekky mug that says so on my bench :( - Rob

chisel":14nnd3o6 said:
Haven't decided yet, might be Friday or Saturday depending on the weather.

Quite like the sound of Sat to meet up with everyone, but might get better timber and tools selection on Friday first thing :-k

Then again, if it's really wet both days might be no fun at all :shock:

Cheers, Paul :D

Just remembered, have the car booked in for service on Friday so that's sorted the dilemma then, Saturday it is ! :lol:

chisel":11wutb7c said:
chisel":11wutb7c said:
Haven't decided yet, might be Friday or Saturday depending on the weather.

Quite like the sound of Sat to meet up with everyone, but might get better timber and tools selection on Friday first thing :-k

Then again, if it's really wet both days might be no fun at all :shock:

Just remembered, have the car booked in for service on Friday so that's sorted the dilemma then, Saturday it is ! :lol:

Paul - excellent...see you there :) - Rob

Looks like Saturday is the day to go. Unfortunately a builder took all my money this morning so I'll just have to make do with drooling.

Dave

Martin
No, no discounts as such (although always worth asking!!) but badges to identify other UK Workshop members. I have a batch of sticky badges at my bench if anyone needs one.
Cheers
Philly :D

Philly that gives a UK Workshop Sticky a whole new meaning :lol: save one for me please,

Cheers Nigel,

I'd considered going on the Sunday, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be a popular day, any reason for this?

I wouldn't want to miss out on anything as it's going to be at least a 200 mile round trip.

Cheers

Aled

I enjoyed last year, so I'm planning to go on Saturday. Hoping to attend David C's session. Maybe SWMBO will come too to keep an eye on my wallet!

I've never met any forum members so it would be nice to meet some of you and put faces to names.

Les

Back