Westonbirt - Who's Going And When?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
HI Folks
With Westonbirt only a few days away I'd be interested to know who is going? And what day(s) are you attending?
Needless to say, I'll be there the four days. :D
Cheers
Philly :D

Friday for me, but unfortunately I can't stay long as I have another appointment further North. I'll probably only get a chance to have a cuppa with philly.

I think most likely Saturday, although it's hard to tell with it being so local for me. Probably with some of the same likely lads as that other one down south a while back.

I'll look forward to seeing you, I trust you've booked plenty of rain....

Cheers,

Dod

Hoping to go on Saturday but with friend and wives in tow - so spending might be curtailed? :(

Rod

Hoping to make it on Saturday - no encumbrances except a loaded debit card (if the car passes its MOT tomorrow).

:)

Gill

Hi Philly - WE are coming on Saturday (Me, wife and the twins).
Have you still got that Goncalo Alves chuting plane I liked?

Friday or Saturday, :duno: depends on weather outlook and timing of horde of house guests descending on us.

Haven't decided yet, might be Friday or Saturday depending on the weather.

Quite like the sound of Sat to meet up with everyone, but might get better timber and tools selection on Friday first thing :-k

Then again, if it's really wet both days might be no fun at all :shock:

Cheers, Paul :D

I am planning on Saturday.

Still trying to decide if there is enough to keep my wife and 6 year old son amused or if it is easier for everyone concerned to go on my own. Not been before so a little unsure if they will be bored by lunchtime and standing around waiting for me...

Ed

EdSutton":2zi7foo0 said:
I am planning on Saturday.

Still trying to decide if there is enough to keep my wife and 6 year old son amused or if it is easier for everyone concerned to go on my own. Not been before so a little unsure if they will be bored by lunchtime and standing around waiting for me...

Ed
Ed, if weather is anything but torrential rain and the little one likes the freedom to run wild in woodland then there is enough to keep them occupied for several hours outside the show proper. (600+ acres)
If damp, a pair of wellies are a good idea but all areas are buggy friendly once you are off the parking fields used during the show.

Martin
Oh yes - Miter planes galore. I even have a Rosewood special :wink:

Ed - there's a LOT to see at the show, and a wide range of stuff. I think you'll be surprised how much the family will enjoy it.
Cheers
Philly :D

Back