Westonbirt-more piccys.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul.J

Established Member
Reaction score
Hickory Dickory Clocks
P8250122.jpg

Tree i just liked :roll:
P8250121.jpg

Some miniatures.Graham.
P8250111.jpg

2 table lamps,shades and bowl made from Momkey Puzzle.Very nice.
P8250110.jpg

Mushroom Man.Very good. :D
P8250107.jpg

Giant conkers :shock:
P8250106.jpg

You could have been pulled up into the canopy.
P8250105.jpg

Chainsaw sculptor.
P8250103.jpg

More chainsaw sculptor.
P8250102.jpg

Would have taken more piccys but my cameras packed up and had to use the wifes which already had some shots on,which she wanted to keep.Forgot to check before leaving :oops:

Paul.J.

Thanks for miniatures pic Paul... reminds me of work by a guy called Tom Chip from Doncaster way ...some of his stuff makes mine look like lumpy bits :lol:

nice trees too... just one of them would see me out :wink:

Thanks for bringing Westonbirt to us who couldn't make it =D>

(there's more pix over in general woodworking for those who haven't seen them)

Thanks for that Paul.

Am determined to try and make Westonbrit next year. Couldn't make it this time.

oldsoke":2cvadhc7 said:
......nice trees too... just one of them would see me out :wink:

The collection is certainly a mixed blessing Graham, Hail, Rain or Shine I fail to come away without some very mixed emotions.

The beauty of the Tree Specimens leaves me in awe, but the mental visions of bowl or slab yields cause constant attacks of avarice.

CHJ":2mon0e8w said:
The beauty of the Tree Specimens leaves me in awe, but the mental visions of bowl or slab yields cause constant attacks of avarice.

know what you mean Chas... remember that some folks just see firewood :wink:

Sounds like UK Workshops should have a presence at Westonbirt next year... National bash anyone?

(all we need now is an organiser :lol: )

Switching off now, I'll be gone for some time......

Is there any mileage in having a display as the clubs do? There are so many areas of the wood craft represented on this forum from all areas national and even international I would have thought that it would have been something worth thinking about.

Pete

Oldsoke wrote
reminds me of work by a guy called Tom Chip from Doncaster way ...some of his stuff makes mine look like lumpy bits

Sorry Graham i didn't get his name even though he was quite chatty,compared to some.
He did have a lot more smaller stuff scattered about.Most of his items had tiny rings on.

And
Sounds like UK Workshops should have a presence at Westonbirt next year... National bash anyone?
Great idea,although i think it was mentioned for this years bash,wasn't it :?:

Paul.J.

oldsoke":34mjfk69 said:

(all we need now is an organiser)

I think Philly was trying to organise this. Have a word with him.

Dave

My wife was quite taken with the 'Conkers'. "They would look great in the garden"

..................Then she looked at the price. :lol:

Orangeth wrote
have got pics of the other ones paul?
No sorry.
I was limited as to what piccys to take as the memory card was almost full,not my camera you see.Mine packed up just in time :roll:
Paul.J.

Thanks for the pics, there was obviously some beautiful pieces on show. I didnt realise the show was so big. Will definatley be on the calender for next yer

Latest posts

Back